Kazi Legal provides front to end immigration services to foreign national planning to travel to Kenya for any of th follosing,
- Work or employment
- As a tourist
- For business or investment.
- As a refugee
- Any other purpose
Our immigration services can be invaluable in guiding and assisting you to navigate the complex and often tedious immigration processes in Kenya. We are competent and experienced immigration lawyers who will ensure you are in compliance with all the relevant immigration laws and regulations.
Immigration advisory services and assistance in Kenya
Here are some of the ways a Kazi Legal can assist you with your work permit application in Kenya.
- Visa and permit application services. We assist clients in applying for various types of visas, passes and permits, including work visas, student visas, dependent passes, business, and residency permits.
- We provide Citizenship, Permanent Residency and naturalization consultative services, including preparing and submitting relevant applications.
- Immigration compliance. We guide and assist clients to comply with immigration laws and regulations, such as assisting with the preparation and submission of required documentation.
- Deportation defense. We represent clients in deportation proceedings in Kenya.
- Employer immigration services. We advice and assist employers and employees with the immigration services for foreign workers, including work permit applications and compliance with immigration regulations.
- Family based immigration services.
- Relocation immigration services.
- General immigration litigation.
- Class A Permit. For prospecting and mining, Issued to persons who intend to engage in prospecting for minerals or mining in Kenya.
- Class B - Permit issued to persons wishing to invest in Agriculture and Animal Husbandry in Kenya.
- Class C: (Prescribed profession)
- Class D Work Permit. - Issued to a person who is offered specific employment by a specific employer who is qualified to undertake that employment in Kenya.
- Class F Permit issued for Specific manufacturing in Kenya.
- Class G Investor Permit- issued to investors in specific trade, business or consultancy in Kenya.
- Class I A religious or charitable permit issued to a member of missionary society approved by the Government of Kenya and whose presence is beneficial to the country
- Class K Ordinary or retirement permit issued to persons who have an assured income derived from sources outside and undertakes not to accept paid employment of any kind
- Class M issued to Conventional Refugees.
- Dependant’s Pass - A permit issued to dependents of a Kenyan citizen or of a permit holder in Kenya.
- Special Pass Kenya - A temporary immigration work permit.
- Student’s Pass -
- Internship/Research Pass -
- Visa Applications.
- Permit applications.
- Immigration appeals
- Immigration compliance
- Regulatory issues.
- Business and investment immigration services
- immigration advisory services
- Seamless Permit application process.
- Increased chances of success in obtaining the necessary visa or permit
- Legal assistance with compliance and regulatory issues
- Expert guidance through immigration processes
- Experienced immigration litigation.
Kazi Legal Immigration Services in Kenya.
We provide the following immigration services in Kenya.
Types of Immigration Permits and passes in Kenya
Here are some of the immigration passes and permits in Kenya.
What is the role of an immigration consultants in Kenya?
An immigration lawyers and consultants in Kenya can provide legal and technical assistance with,
Can an immigration consultant help with my visa or permit application in Kenya?
An immigration consultant can help you asses and prepare your application, gather the necessary documents, and submit the application on your behalf. They can also assist you with any follow ups and communications with the immigration Department.
Can an immigration consultant help with business and investment immigration?
An immigration lawyer can assist you in Business and Investment permit services and all aspects of business and immigration laws and regulations in Kenya. We can advise you with suitable visa or permit options and investment options and permits in Kenya.
What are the benefits of using an Kazi Legal as your immigration consultant in Kenya?
The benefits of using Kazi Legal as your immigration consultant in Kenya include.
How does an immigration consultant work?
As Immigration consultants we can represent clients in administrative courts, or counsel clients on legal rights and obligations related to immigration, assistance with passes and permits among other services. They can also provide courses of action based on their knowledge of immigration law.
Can a lawyer speed up immigration processes in Kenya?
Generally, Immigration consultants in Kenya can assist clients speed up your immigration processes and cases in a different ways by using their knowledge and experience in immigration laws to make the process go more smoothly and easily.
Legal immigration consultants in Kenya.
We provide you with a front to end immigration consultation service in Kenya.